You can do multiple Facebook accounts in one mobile device, both Android or iOS. More than billions of people around the world have used Facebook.
It is one of the largest and most popular social networks worldwide. If initially on Android devices, where users can only operate one official Facebook application account.
Meanwhile, to use another account, users must exit all applications, then fill in login details so that they can use other accounts. This of course takes a long time.
But don’t worry, in the following, we will discuss how to use multiple Facebook accounts on one mobile device.
Also Read: The Latest Facebook Emoji Will Be Released Soon, There is a Weird Design!
How to Multi Facebook Accounts in One Phone
It is common now that one person has two or more accounts on one website, one of which is a Facebook account.
In this case, sometimes the desire arises to open these two accounts at the same time in one browser.
Multiple logins can be done by users for all browsers.
To log into two Facebook accounts on the same website, you can take advantage of the browser’s built-in features.
You can do multiple Facebook accounts in one browser by creating a profile or through incognito mode. Apart from that, you can also use the extension.
Also Read: How to Activate Facebook Chat, Understand the Easy Steps!
Facebook Multi Account Process on Android
Multiple Facebook accounts can be accessed by users on Android-based cellphones. This user can do how to install some applications.
One of them is by using the Friendcaster application. This way, you can access two or more Facebook accounts more easily.
- The first step you can do is download and install the Friendcaster application on your Android device.
- Now launch this app on your Android device, next you will see the interface as shown in the app.
- Next, please use multiple Facebook accounts on Android.
- The next step, please click the login button, then enter your own access registration details and then click OK on the next popup.
- Now you will login to your existing account and click on the Settings button at the top.
- The next multi-account Facebook method is that you have to select “account” from the settings menu.
- Then you will see the basic account already available on the page, tap Add another account.
- Then you can enter the full details of another account which will then give you access to that account.
Also Read: How to Download Facebook Story Without Practical Apk, Follow the Steps!
By following the multi-account Facebook method above, you can now switch between these two apps more easily and smoothly.
You will then receive notifications directly on your Android device for both accounts. (R10/HR-Online)